Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rare, Crystals and Codes

Sorry I didn't post much. I've been busy, and I'm getting ready to go to Illinois next week.

Yesterdays rare was a rare garden hat.

There's a new item in Jam Mart Furniture; Pink Crystals. I think that AJHQ might be running out of ideas! Pink crystals are really just pink CRYSTAL >:U Seriously?  I think AJ is trying to pull some gif, just like Jamaalidays on the last day it was only 1,000 gems. 







Codes, I'm sorry if some of these don't work for you. One of them didn't work for my sister but worked for me. enjoy :)
ngexplorer - 1000 gems
tigris – 500 gems 
ganges – 500 gems (
zambezi – 500 Gems
chimbu – 500 gems
nile – 500 gems 
drawing – 500 gems
Alphas – 500 gems
bemybuddy – 500 gems
shadows – 500 gems 
explorer – 100 gems
ajbday3 - Animal Jam 3rd birthday cake
10million – 10 million banner

No comments:

Post a Comment